Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
no sound
lynne [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 03, 2008 12:26 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I run windows XP home edition, recently bought JVC everio camcorder model, GZ-MG333, in stalled the programs that came with it but in the program power director express NE when I import my movie clips to the media room for veiwing or making movies I HAVE LOST ALL BACKGROUND SOUND, NOTHING IS MUTED EVERYTHING IS ON, NOT MUCH COP WITHOUT SOUND can someone save me before I go insane
Mitchell [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 30, 2008 23:00 Messages: 23 Offline
[Post New]
Hi
I would suggest that your computer needs some codecs.
A codec pack is a collection of codecs and related tools. Codecs are required to encode and]or decode (play) audio and video. The K-like codec pack is designed as a user-friendly solution for playing all your movie files. With the K-lite codec pack you should be able to play most of all the movie that you download from the internet or transfer from the camera.
Below is a link, download these and then try and play back
:
http://www.free-codecs.com/download/K_lite_codec_pack.htm
regina [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 06, 2009 14:01 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Lynn Ive reserved the rubber room next to mine for you. Im having these same issues. It took days just to figure out the only dvd this program will recognize is the DVD+R . No sound on DVD but when I play the clips downloaded from the camera the sound was fine until I did the above download now I dont have sound on the same clips unless they are loaded in the powerdirector. And still no sound on my DVDs Ive burned dozens of them trying everything to no avail . JVC says its the software or my pc (ive tried on 3 different pcs) good luck to you im thinking the hybrid cam needs to go back to the store.