Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
hum...yes power director seems to crash often on my computer as well. Have you tryed importing the files in the original project directly fron the usb?
Maybe make sure that no other program is running when you try this to reduce the chance of PD crashing.

I'm not an expert so if that doen't work i'm afrain I don't know what else you can try.

Regards
Hi Kathleen,
Like you said the problem is probably that you were importing directly from your usb. You could try this:

-Make sure the usb is on the same drive. Most computer have more then one usb slot.

-try to reimport the files in your project library. If you ignore all the error messages when you try to open your project, your time line should appear except that the images will not be there if you reimport all you files it migh work.

Best of lock.

Stephanie
I JL,
I was abble to do that fine. It is probably what I will end up doing. But What I wanted to know is this:

When using a predefined template or a downloaded template, the video ''window'' of frame will be showing the beginning of my original video. Is their a way to change that? Can I put a different video in the window like i did when creating a new menu?

thank you for your help.
Hi Bif!
Thank you for you help and sorry if I made it sound like I was not appreciating the support, because I am.

I get what you are saying, but do you know if it is possible to complitely change the video in the template menu, so that it is from an other source then the original video? Like a separate video file.

Thank you for you help!

Stephanie
indeed! That seems to be the pattern with the menu editing of the program in general. I am having a lot of difficulty creating menus how I want, and many basic menu function are not available. I can't even change the menus original layout! (3 pages, main, chapters, subtitles)...maybe its just me...
Hi,
I have just started using Power Director 7 and am happy with it so far. However I seem to be running it a lot of trouble when it comes to creating a custom disc menu.

1. I cannot delete any of the predefined menu pages (chapters and subtitles) nor add new ones. Is that possible?

2. When using a template, I cannot change the video in the menu page.

I have tried everything and I can seem to make it work. Please help!

Thank you,

Stephanie
I have been trying to do so forever!!!...very frustrating! I can't seem to make it work! You would think its a basic thing to be able to do in a menu...
Go to: