Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks. I will go through the process and write down exactly what I am doing in order to provide the best information. I will post it this evening. Thanks for your help.

By the way, I use Sonar 7 Producer to change formats of audio. I usually produce the audio as a .wav file simply for that fact of a little better quality. However, I have no objections to changing it to mp3.

Oh yeah........I am just using a template for the menu. It is the "memories" menu.
Dafydd,
Thank you very very very much for responding!!!!! Let me explain the troubleshooting I have already gone through.

1. Inserted movie from windows movie maker. Then I produced it as a MPEG2 file. Then I inserted the MPEG2 file in Cyberlink. Added the music and the menu and created disc. Same result as the first. No, menu and mo music.
2.Inserted movie from windows movie maker. Then I produced it as a MPEG1 file. Then I inserted the MPEG1 file in Cyberlink. Added the music and the menu and created disc. Same result as the first. No, menu and mo music.
3.Inserted movie from windows movie maker. Then I produced it as an AVI file. Then I inserted the AVI file in Cyberlink. Added the music and the menu and created disc. Same result as the first. No, menu and mo music.

Resolution size - I am using the standard full screen in Cyberlink.

I have tried to create another DVD with menu. Everything works fine.

What else can I tell you for information that would help you help me??

Again, Thank you for responding!
Does it have to be an avi file?
Hi,
I have made 100's of movies using Cyberlink Power Director 6.0, but currently I have run into a problem. I had someone give me a movie that they already created using Windows Movie Maker. They wanted me to add music to it and a menu. So I imported the movie and the music did what I always do and then I created disc. For whatever reason, when I play the disc in my DVD player, there is no menu and no music. Like I said I am not a beginner so this is pretty strange. Does anyone have any suggestions? When I place the finished DVD in my player it automatically starts playing the movie........NO menu and no music. However, if I click the chapter back on my remote twice the music will begin. I need help! Thanks in advance.
Dafydd
Thanks for your help!

Let me try it this way.........

In photoshop or any photo editing software, you can crop out an image and in return it will make the specified image larger with out running into resolutions problems.
I am wanting to take that same idea and perform that task in the video editing world. Crop out a particular image in the video with out running into resolutions problems.
I probably did not do justice in explaining it.

Dafydd
Thank you for your response
Does anyone know if you can crop a video in Power Director 6?

Let's say there are two people in a video and I wanted to take one person out what would be the best way to do that?
When I e-mailed and asked if when they were coming out with 7 they responded and said April......I believe?
Quote: Ok, I just upgrade. The changes in pip are really nice. You can now have your pip move instead of it being stationary. The cartoon pop up's are really cool too.

One thing that I don't like is you can only add your transitions in the timeline mode. I found it much easier in the storyboard mode. I like to click and drag them into the storyboard. I have a hard time doing this in the timeline. Unless you expand the timeline, its very hard to line up the transition to where you want it. You can click on pic in timeline and have the computer add the transition, but I found it easier to click and drag in the storyboard.

Other than that, I like the upgrade. I did have to reinstall once. Make sure all you old PD5 is off your system. I used the cyberlink windows intall clean and that helped, no problems with the second install.

Oh do I agree..........Was that a mistake! I hope they will change it back!
Quote:
Quote: Nvidia Gforce 7600

?

e-GeForce 7600 GS http://www.evga.com/articles/284.asp[/url]
you would be missing out if your did not upgrade to 6.

Does anyone know when 7 is coming??
Nvidia Gforce 7600
Go to: