Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi

Getting the hang of inserting PIP videos into my full screen videos now.
However these are all with using motion. So the PIP comes in from the edges of the videos etc.
How do i just have a PIP appear suddenly inside my fullscreen video rather than drifting in?

Thanks
Hi

Just starting to make PIP movies and have Clip 1 on the Track Line 1 and Clip 2(The PIP) on Track 2.
On the main preview window Track 2 shows rather than Track 1. I can make the PIP ok, by obviously using the PIP designer.

But my question is that i always thought the main preview window showed you Track 1 as it had superiority over any tracks beneath it? However it seems that any tracks below it overlay it instead? Hope tha makes sense?

Thanks
Hi

I am trying to capture a 4k Snapshot. The original video is 3840x2160. However the snapshots are only 1920x1080. There should be an option in the File Preferences "Use original video size as snapshot image". However it's not there. Any help appreciated?

Thanks
Hi

Complete newbie when it comes ot video editing so apologies in advance.

I use a drone and yesterday i took 3 separate clips. The combine function is greyed out when they are all in the same timeline. However i was able to join them by just clicking produce.

Firstly why does combine not work?

And secondly is there a way to make some sort of effect of a second or so to show bridge the gaps, rather than the abrupt change my produced video had?

Thanks a lot
Go to: