Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Make PIP Movie/Object suddenly appear rather Motion in.
Bunraku70 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 06, 2017 18:44 Messages: 23 Offline
[Post New]
Hi

Getting the hang of inserting PIP videos into my full screen videos now.
However these are all with using motion. So the PIP comes in from the edges of the videos etc.
How do i just have a PIP appear suddenly inside my fullscreen video rather than drifting in?

Thanks

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 28. 2018 16:16

Philwild [Avatar]
Senior Member Location: Hemel Hempstead, UK Joined: Oct 05, 2017 12:04 Messages: 208 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi

Getting the hang of inserting PIP videos into my full screen videos now.
However these are all with using motion. So the PIP comes in from the edges of the videos etc.
How do i just have a PIP appear suddenly inside my fullscreen video rather than drifting in?

Thanks

Hi,

Just placing the object on the Timeline will make it appear at the moment you want it to. So if you want something to appear 2 seconds in, place it at 2 seconds relative to the other clip.

If you want it to appear at that spot, without moving, then you can use the opacity and keyframe so that it grows to the size you would like. I have often used this method, to be a little less jarring. Keeping the keyframes close to each other will make a speedy reveal.

Regards

Phil