Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
It says '60 fps' in the file details. It is an AVI file. Also it is PowerDirector that is telling me that my file is 60 FPs and that it does not match the framerate of the project, 59.94.

So let's say it is not exactly 60 FPs, what would it be? I don't know how to find out what it is if the file details say that's what it is and PowerDirector says it is that as well. What do I set my project at to not incur the reduced smoothness?

I'm a little frustrated at the moment, it is also not playing the audio of these files, even thought the audio is played when opened with other programs.

I bought this program today because it got a great review on Toms Hardware, even better than other more expensive programs, which I was prepared to pay for.

NOT impressed so far.

Edit: Let me add that the program freezes and has to be closed with task manager when I simply take a snapshot of a video playing. It get to 'importing media...100%' even though I don't try to import media, I just click the little camera button to take a snapshot.
I've spent 3x as much time on this forum today searching for fixes than I have in the actual program.
Fantastic, just purchased this product today and I took a snapshot of a video playing and saved it, frozen at 'importing media...100%' and I did not attempt to import media.

I am very unimpressed and frustrated with my first 10 minutes of this program.
Why is this?
I changed the project setting to 60 FPS, but it's not and tells me this may reduce smoothness of the video and that it "highly recommends" that I change one or the other. All the files I will be working with are captured in true 60 FPS.

I just bought this product today for $50, this is not what I was expecting to find the second I try it.

One other question, I see tons of flashy graphics for 12 year olds and the like, is there anything to add arrows and circles similar to powerpoint, for a more professional presentation? No, drawing them with the brush option is not what I'm looking for.

I did search the forum before asking these questions, didn't see any answers.

I appreciate all replies, thanks.
Go to: