Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Nice video guys!
I edit my hunting and fishing videos.Catch and release bass fishhing: http://youtu.be/VVJbAe4viFw
That totally sux's...I always enjoyed his stuff...
Barry thanks...I suspected that.
Is anyone else seeing the Nvdia logo on FX objects in the library? This showed up after updating the graphics driver to the latest release.

Quote: I think I've found the solution!

1. Right-click on the track made with the MultiCam mode in the main window.
2. Select "Edit with MultiCam mode" ("éditer dans concepteur MultiCam" in french)
3. The MultiCam window open with all you synchronized files!

Magic! I'll buy the software!

Thanks for your contributions.

Nice....I just went back to a project I finished about a month ago...opened it up...clicked on the time line and selected edit in Multi cam and added another 3 minutes to it...it worked just like I had never left the project....!!!
I just did a search on youtube and came up with this.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=cyberlink+wave+editor+tutorial

Quote: I could see this was a problem last year, but thought they got the problem resolved. Well, it's back. When I talk to a "Support" person at Cyberlink, I find out I'm suppose to send information to them that I don't even have.
Power Director 12 is about a worthless POS!!! The only thing worse is their Customer Service and Support. I will talk bad about them every chance I get.

Just curious what info did they want that you didn't have?
Just a shot in the dark here but did you install all the updates for PD12 also....I think I remember one of them being for Win8.1
The update went just fine for me by clicking on the link in this thread. I just used Magic Sound and it went pretty smoothly.

I have attached a DxDiag file if anyone is interested.

Go to: