Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
♥ PowerDirector 12 Tutorials from VESG.com ♥
Maliek [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: San Antonio, Texas USA Joined: Nov 10, 2012 12:01 Messages: 851 Offline
[Post New]
The Back To The Future Effect

It's time to get your Marty Mcfly on with CyberLink PowerDirector 12 Ultimate. Let's go back in time people! Learn how to go back to the future..fire trails, lights, sparks and all. Who needs a DeLorean when you've got Video-Editing-Software-Guide.com?

This message was edited 6 times. Last update was at Feb 10. 2014 05:27

Subscribe to PowerDirector University on YouTube.

Subscribe to PDU Mobile on YouTube.
Maliek [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: San Antonio, Texas USA Joined: Nov 10, 2012 12:01 Messages: 851 Offline
[Post New]
Pick My Next Tutorial

You won't get too many chances to tell me what to do. Watch this video and leave a comment on YouTube with your tutorial requests. I will create videos of the most unique, interesting, or inspiring requests. This is your chance to make your voice heard and try to get that difficult project completed.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 30. 2013 11:45

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Multicam Designer Tutorial

The multicam designer tutorial for CyberLink PowerDirector 12 Ultimate will show you how to create dynamic videos with multiple shots and angles. It shows you how to use up to four recording devices such as camcorders or DSLRs and sync up the audio to provide a professional polish to your productions. The multicam effect can be used for many types of projects such as film, music videos, short films, documentaries, home movies, etc.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 30. 2013 11:45

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Chroma Key / Green Screen Tutorial

The CyberLink PowerDirector 12 Ultimate chroma key / green screen tutorial will show you how to get that perfect key every time. If you want to create a realistic effect with your green screen footage you must watch this tutorial.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
CyberLink PowerDirector 12 Basic Editing Tutorial

The CyberLink PowerDirector 12 basic editing tutorial breaks down the features you need to know to create great videos and show you how to use them. The video includes overviews of; timeline tracks, trimming, splitting, video importing, transitions, and more. Just follow along and you will be more familiar with PowerDirector 12 than you are with your significant other.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 30. 2013 11:43

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
File Format Tutorial

The CyberLink PowerDirector 12 Ultimate file format tutorial explains which video file format to use to get the best results. You'll learn about AVCHD, H.2641, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MKV, MOV, AVI file formats and which one is best used for YouTube uploads.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 15. 2013 09:39

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Film Look Tutorial

Want your videos to look like film? Pull up a monitor and check out our latest tutorial on the film look. We go over some great tips for filming and then jump into PD 12 Ultimate and ColorDirector 2 for color correction and color grading. Enjoy.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
The Slow Motion & Reverse Tutorial

The Slow Motion & Reverse tutorial for CyberLink PowerDirector 12 Ultimate will show you how to add a dynamic slow motion effect or reverse effect to your films or videos. This effect can be used for many types of videos and will impress your audience. The demonstration and tutorial will show you all you need to know to get it done.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 08. 2014 22:11

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
The Change Clothes Effect Tutorial

Change your clothes in a split second with the change clothes effect and CyberLink PowerDirector 12 Ultimate.

JazJon [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 29, 2009 23:50 Messages: 17 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: The Back To The Future Effect

It's time to get your Marty Mcfly on with CyberLink PowerDirector 12 Ultimate. Let's go back in time people! Learn how to go back to the future..fire trails, lights, sparks and all. Who needs a DeLorean when you've got Video-Editing-Software-Guide.com?

Hey what happened to the Back to the Future guide? YouTube says it was removed. Do you have it up anywhere else?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 20. 2014 01:54

babindia
Senior Contributor Location: India Joined: Aug 16, 2007 06:11 Messages: 884 Offline
[Post New]
All his videos removed. Spammer ! PC specs :
OS Windows 10.0 Pro
MB - AS rock Z77 extreme 11
Intel 3770K @ 4.0 Ghz OC
Gskill 32 GB RAM 1800 Mhz
6 TB HDD, SSD bootable
nVidia ASUS GTX 660 Ti
BenQ 22" LCD monitor 1920x1080

JazJon [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote: All his videos removed. Spammer !

hmmm I liked his videos and needed to follow a few of his tips and tricks recently, how was he was spamming?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 21. 2014 04:53

ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Huh?

I've watched all Maliek's PowerDirector tutorials - every single one of them - & I fail to see how any of them could have violated YouTube's Terms of Service - https://www.youtube.com/t/community_guidelines#tips

Perhaps it's a YouTube glitch - there are plenty of them!

Cheers - Tony

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 20. 2014 21:08

Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
Kevinv64 [Avatar]
Member Location: Upper Midwest Joined: Jun 28, 2012 05:41 Messages: 106 Offline
[Post New]
I'm astonished to see him dismissed here as a spammer. He does great work that is very helpful.
JazJon [Avatar]
[Post New]
https://www.facebook.com/VideoEditingSoftwareGuide/posts/830489570299840?stream_ref=10

"Video-Editing-Software-Guide.com

If you are looking for some of my videos on YouTube and they are missing here is the explanation.

Someone decided to flag a bunch of my videos as violating the YouTube Community Guidelines. https://www.youtube.com/t/community_guidelines

None of my videos violate the guidelines. It is unfortunate that YouTube allows anyone to flag a video as obscene without making the flagger point out the violation, without watching the videos to see if there truly is a violation, or allowing the video owner to speak with anyone to question the alleged violation.

I appealed the flags via the YouTube appeal process and now I have to wait for a response. If my appeal is denied (which I can't see why it would be if they actually watch the videos) I may not be able to upload videos for 6 months.

This is a real downer. I don't know if all the work I do is worth it when anyone can just destroy everything I have done (within the rules and guidelines of YouTube) with a simple click of a mouse.

It is so sad that people take joy in taking away from others. Oh, well...I hope to be able to provide you all with more great videos in the near future, if not, thank you for being fans and I hope I was able to help you out."
babindia
Senior Contributor Location: India Joined: Aug 16, 2007 06:11 Messages: 884 Offline
[Post New]
Post removed

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 21. 2014 23:45

PC specs :
OS Windows 10.0 Pro
MB - AS rock Z77 extreme 11
Intel 3770K @ 4.0 Ghz OC
Gskill 32 GB RAM 1800 Mhz
6 TB HDD, SSD bootable
nVidia ASUS GTX 660 Ti
BenQ 22" LCD monitor 1920x1080

CubbyHouseFilms
Senior Contributor Location: Melbourne, Australia Joined: Jul 14, 2009 04:23 Messages: 2208 Offline
[Post New]
Hi

I too enjoyed Maliek's tutorials.

Here's his explanation from his Face Book page:

If you are looking for some of my videos on YouTube and they are missing here is the explanation.
Someone decided to flag a bunch of my videos as violating the YouTube Community Guidelines. https://www.youtube.com/t/community_guidelines
None of my videos violate the guidelines. It is unfortunate that YouTube allows anyone to flag a video as obscene without making the flagger point out the violation, without watching the videos to see if there truly is a violation, or allowing the video owner to speak with anyone to question the alleged violation.
I appealed the flags via the YouTube appeal process and now I have to wait for a response. If my appeal is denied (which I can't see why it would be if they actually watch the videos) I may not be able to upload videos for 6 months.
This is a real downer. I don't know if all the work I do is worth it when anyone can just destroy everything I have done (within the rules and guidelines of YouTube) with a simple click of a mouse.
It is so sad that people take joy in taking away from others. Oh, well...I hope to be able to provide you all with more great videos in the near future, if not, thank you for being fans and I hope I was able to help you out.

Let's hope that common sense prevails and his videos are re-instated. Happing editing

Best Regards

Neil
CubbyHouseFilms

My Youtube Channel
My Vimeo Channel
PD3.5, 5, 6 & 7. Computer: Dell Dimension 5150, Intel Pen. 2.80 GHz, 2GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT 256MB, Windows XP Pro!!
PD8 Ultra v3022. Computer: Dell Studio 1747, Intel, i7 Q740 1.73 GHz, 8GB RAM, ATI Mob. Radeon HD 560v 1GB, Windows 7 Ult. 64
PD10 Ultra v2023. Computer: HP Pavilion dv7, Intel, i7 2630 2.00 GHz, 8GB RAM, ATI Mob. Radeon HD 6770 2GB, Windows 7 Pre. 64
PD12 Ultra v2930. Computer: HP Pavilion dv7, Intel, i7 2630 2.00 GHz, 8GB RAM, ATI Mob. Radeon HD 6770 2GB, Windows 7 Pre. 64
PD13 Ultim v3516. Computer: HP Pavilion dv7, Intel, i7 2630 2.00 GHz, 8GB RAM, ATI Mob. Radeon HD 6770 2GB, Windows 7 Pre. 64
PD16 Live v2101 Computer: HP Pavilion dv7, Intel, i7 2630 2.00 GHz, 16GB RAM, ATI Mob.Radeon HD 6770 2GB, Windows 7 Pre. 64
Director Suite 6: PowerDirector 16 Live, PhotoDirector 9, ColorDirector 6, AudioDirector 8

Cameras: Sony(s) HXR-NX5P, HXR-NX70P, NEX-VG10E, a6300 4k, HDR TG5E, GoPro 4 Black, Canon 6D DSLR

- PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!

JazJon [Avatar]
[Post New]
Bummer his facebook page is gone now too.
https://www.facebook.com/VideoEditingSoftwareGuide/

Anyone know if he started back up under a new name?
BobAbbott1618 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 22, 2014 16:31 Messages: 28 Offline
[Post New]
That totally sux's...I always enjoyed his stuff... PD user since 10...now on Director Suite 3
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Bob, JJ et al -

True - Maliek's YouTube channel, VESG website & Facebook page are all out of action. I know nothing of the background of all that.

From what I read here https://www.facebook.com/vigor2001 and here - https://www.facebook.com/PinnacleSys - he's still busy making (Pinnacle) tutorials.

Cheers - Tony
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!