Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
My apologies if this question has been answered before but I can't find it through Search.

I'm trying to use MultiCam Designer with two videos, both MOV formats; one shot with a Nikon DSLR and the other an iPhone. The button is always grayed out. What am I doing wrong?

That fixed the problem! I right-clicked and selected Unlink Video and Audio. That allowed me to click and drag the resized sections.

Much obliged!
I discovered another difference. When clicking on any clip on the upper track I lose all the icons that are normally present. See area boxed in red.

The first project worked great but I'm having an issue with the second one. I resized both video tracks as someone suggeseted in the other thread and was able to sync my audio and delete the unwanted video segments. I was able to fully resize the clips in one track but in the other, the resize "handles" weren't there and I'm stuck with a display that only covers a quarter of the screen. For the life of me I can't figure out what's different between the two tracks.

Followup - The audio differences between the two tracks was noticeable so I laid down a third video track with the best audio, synced it, and then blocked the video feed of that one using only the audio. It worked perfectly. This is fun!
Thanks for the link. I was able to create one by following the guidelines.
I just bought Power Director 12 and so far I like it. I tried to do a two camera edit but discovered I need to upgrade to Ultra. I can't figure out the cost of the upgrade and probably can't afford it anyway.

With MS Movie Maker 2.6 I've been able to create two camera videos fairly easily but haven't been able to do it in PD 12.

When I load two video tracks into PD12 I can only view the bottom one in the preview pane. I can't figure out how to play back the upper one.

What am I doing wrong?

That's exactly what I need but it's pricey.

It just occurred to me that for that portion of the evening I can just use Windows Media Center's slideshow feature on my laptop. As I recall it automatically randomizes slides.

I'm just beginning to learn my way around PowerDirector 12's video features. I'm sure I'll have more questions.

Thanks!
Thanks for the quick response Tony. I was afraid of that. Years ago I found a program that randomized and then renamed all files in a folder but I can't recall what it was. Sure wish I could find it again. I was hoping PD had the capability of resorting all the images I import.
I need to put together a slideshow for an upcoming club banquet. I'll be using several hundred images shot in the last twelve months. I'd like to have them appear in random order but I can't figure out how to do it.
Go to: