Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks Phil for your answer!

Meanwhile I have installed the full version, including the latest update.... still the same issue. Have tried with and without OPENCL and hardware decoding... same problem.

The dxdiag I have attached.

And I found with a test of a very small project with 7 short avi-files (SD quality, appr. 7 min) in a row, burning in a folder worked just fine.

The project that caused trouble was 1:10 hours long and consisted out of mpeg2 (SD quality) and jpegs... so probably size is an issue here.

I am also in contact with the Cyberlink Support team.

Regards,
Thomas
When I try to put a project to Disc - and also when I try to write in a folder instead of burning on disc - the sytem crashes with the message window. "PD11 has stoped working..." or so. Mostly, it even happens during the transition from Editing to Burning mode (while PD is creating all sorts of things).

I have no other application open, sufficient disc space (30GB on my C: SSD.... UPDATE: Meanhwile, I have it installed on my HDD with 500GB free space...still same issue), ASUS Radeon 7770 2GB, latest driver, Windows Prof 64bit, 16GB RAM. I have read through the forum but cannot find a fix yet. OPENCL is also supported on my system according to GPU CAPS VIEWER (see attached file).

I am using the trial version and have ordered the full version but will resend it unopened when I cannot fix this issue. BTW, Corel Video Studio runs flawlessly.. however I would prefer PD11 for your better functions.

Appreciate your support.
Thomas
Hi there,
I still have a lot of AVI-files (once recorded from a Mini-DV camcorder) that I need to cut. Problem is, that Power Director does not seem to be able to detect the actual time when the recording was done - instead, it only detects the date, when the file came from camcorder to my HDD.

Surprisingly, Corel Video Studio X5 (trial version) is able to detect the recording time and will sort my AVI's in a way so I can correctly position them on the time line (and also know when the recording was done)

I would prefer much more to work with Powerdirector, but without being able to sort my files as per time recorded, this is a real issue for me.

Is there a way to fix this with Power Director? Did I overlook something in the settings?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Thomas
Go to: