Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have worked SO HARD on this project. SO HARD. Power Director 9 is shooting me at every step. Now it's the burn phase.

I've figured everything out thus far, even played a preview of the burn. Now I get this:

Burning Unsuccessful
Error Code eA000000A

Possible Cause(s)

AuthoringMgr could not do file file access for temporary files.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? PLEASE HELP, I WILL PAY MONEY TO ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME. I NEED THIS DESPERATELY FOR MY SISTER WHO IS A SCHOOL TEACHER AND SHE NEEDS THIS VIDEO TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL.

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG!!!!!!!!

BOB
I have a movie I'm trying to build from 4 VOB files. 3 of the 4 VOB files have audio that syncs with the video on the screen.

The second of the 4, though has 2 audio tracks. For some ridiculous reason the movie decided to use audio track 2 in the VOB file. Track 1 sounds like some kind of commentary.

How do I tell Power Director 9 to use the SECOND audio track in this VOB file, rather than the first (which is the default for PD9).

I've worked with this and worked with it and I cannot find anyway to do it. I want to put all VOB files in a timeline as a movie, but the second VOB file screws the whole thing up, because it's default track 1 is commentary rather than the audio that lines up with the video in the VOB. All other VOBS are fine, track 1 is used for audio that lines up with video.

Please tell me step by step as easy as possible how to get this vob to play track 2 for it's audio in the timeline, rather than the default track 1.

I can see the VOB file (using VLC) has the two tracks and even when clicking on it outside of PDR 9 the default commentary track 1 plays, I have to change it manually to track 2 in VLC then it plays fine, but once the VOB is closed, it once again resorts to opening track1 by default.

Where do I go and how do I get VLC to play this piece in the timeline, and ONLY this piece to track 2?

This is blowing my mind.....

Thank you,

Bob
Go to: