Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
If you submit a support ticket with your cd key you will get a response to where you can download a new version that now works with Prometheus.

Works fine for me now.

Thanks CyberLink...
If you submit a support ticket with your cd key you will get a response to where you can download a new version that now works with Prometheus.

Works fine for me now.

Thanks CyberLink...
Quote: And the lame response I received from cyberlink customer support:

3. Also, please send me the snapshot of the error screen with full desktop. We will look at the screen capture, analyze and send you a solution or provide more information.

To take screenshot, please follow the steps given below :

a. Press the Print Screen key on your keyboard when the error appears on your screen.
b. Click on Start -> Programs-> Accessories-> Paint.
c. Paste the screen capture there by pressing Ctrl+V
d. Save the file with the extension name .jpg and then send to CyberLink Support for analysis.

CyberLink Technical Support

I am having the same issue as everyone else.

AS for screen capture I tried this myself. Not sure if there is something in the way the bluray is displaying the warning image on the screen for me but screen capture wont work.
Im in the US and my 2D version does not play ether. I get "your bluray player requires and update to play this disc". I have the latest version 12.0.1905c.56
Go to: