Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Prometheus BluRay won't play on Power DVD 12
TuskinPhoenix [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 05, 2012 22:18 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

Has anyone else had any trouble playing "Prometheus" BluRay? I have installed the latest update from Cyberlink and the latest Firmware for my lite-on ihbs212 2. I can play other BluRays, but when Prometheus loads up I get a message that I need to update my software.

Help
Manoroid [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 10, 2010 23:07 Messages: 143 Offline
[Post New]
There are other threads below yours about this already.
Lord Rahl [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 09, 2012 20:15 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
If you submit a support ticket with your cd key you will get a response to where you can download a new version that now works with Prometheus.

Works fine for me now.

Thanks CyberLink...
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
We have just released patch for existing users:

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/22488.page

Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
michael [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 15, 2012 14:51 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

I confirmed that I have the same kind of problem with a french version of Pometheus BD 3D in france...
With the patch it is possible to launch the BD 3D of Prometheus (it was not possibme before...) but when I try to play the movie the sound is ok, the image are in 3D but they are partialy frozen !! I see image during 3 seconds, the image froze during 10 seconds and skip to a new image all along the movie...

I have see that it is possible to see without problem the bonus preview in 3D of Avatar, Titanic, I robot...
All my other BD 3D plays well before and after the update with the pacth except Pometheus...which work fine on Bluray 3D player...it is really a problem with powerdvd12....

Do you have a solution ?

Br,