Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Is there any task that takes less clicks now? Just curious if anyone has found one.

Nope. Now I have to jump to Edit to do almost everything. Where with PD21 I could double click a track and quickly get what I wanted.frown
Quote I've been making tutorials for PD for many years, and I've never seen the level of negative response to a release like this one. I've recommended many who visit the SharperTurtle channel use the "Rate us and provide suggestions" so that the developers understand the importance of returning the functionality to the program that we enjoyed before.

I do think it will require patience. I can't imagine how difficult it must be to institute changes without introducing all kinds of new problems. It's a lot of code to modify.

Hopefully, we will see functional updates in the weeks and months ahead.

And in response to prior poster...I don;t have weeks or months to wait for it to be fixed.....I'm in the middle of projects NOW!
This new versiion has doubled to quadrupled my time to create a video. Functionality has been moved to God knows where. the coloring is putrid and nowhere to change it. For example where did the fade in and out in a track go? It was how I exposed and hid a track in multiple tracks.

PLEASE let us revert to PD21!! In the past I have not hesitated to upgrade in the middle of a project with no or very minor learning curves. That was a MAJOR mistake this time. Their competition must have hacked there development server.

Can anyone recommend a comparable product and price to this current garbage?
YES!!! This, 2024, is a disaster!
I installed the latest patch to Power Director 15 (2039) (Paid Version) on 11/24/16. when using the Screen Recorder it now has loud static as part of the recording. I uninstalled Power Director 15 (2039) and reinstalled (2026). Screen Recorder now functions correctly without the audio static.
Go to: