Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Hi Paul,

PowerDVD does not have the screen recorder. That feature is in PowerDirector only:

https://www.cyberlink.com/products/powerdirector-ultra/compare-versions_en_US.html

Hi Jets2011

I guess it must be a special offer. please see the two attachments.

The first is the "offer," and the second shows the products in the shopping cart.

So, would the Recorder allow me to capture the playback of my BD's and store them on my HD?

Thanks

Paul
Hi everyone... noob question for the 4th of July here!

I'm going to update from PowerDVD 15 to 17 and see that it comes with a Screen Recorder.

Can this be used to record the playback of my Blu-rays so that I can store my movies on my PC HD?

Thanks!

Paul
Thanks again Michael, appreciate the prompt response.
Thanks Michael; does the Trial version need to be uninstalled before installing the Full version?
I have the trial version of the software on my Win7 Pro 64Bit system and have just bought an Ultra License Key.

Where do I enter the license key to activate the full product, I don't see any option to do so!

Do I have to install the software again from scratch?!

Thanks
Paul
Thanks Malone, surprisingly all I had to do was uninstall then re-install the software and it was back to the correct "time left." Mind you, I have to admit it makes me nervous about actually buying the software when something as simple as a 30 Day Trial has problems!
Hi All

I downloaded the 30 Day trial of PowerDVD 12 on Friday night, 07/27/12, went to put in a disc today and got an error message telling me the trial period was over and I had to buy the software.

Does anyone know how I can get the rest of my 30 Day trial back?!

Thanks
Paul
Go to: