Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How to activate PowerDVD?!
PaulF22 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 29, 2012 19:54 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
I have the trial version of the software on my Win7 Pro 64Bit system and have just bought an Ultra License Key.

Where do I enter the license key to activate the full product, I don't see any option to do so!

Do I have to install the software again from scratch?!

Thanks
Paul
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
when buying from CyberLink or registered online shop you receive a CD-Key and the download link to the full version.

You must install the full version, the Trial cannot be activated.

Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
PaulF22 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thanks Michael; does the Trial version need to be uninstalled before installing the Full version?
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
you can uninstall manually, otherwise the full installer will do this.

Werde Facebook Fan
PaulF22 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thanks again Michael, appreciate the prompt response.
austing1 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jul 07, 2012 13:44 Messages: 52 Offline
[Post New]
Hi. I think it would be much more convenient to activate the trial version using a key or authenticating it to your server?
Miroslav [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 12, 2011 11:00 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
when buying from CyberLink or registered online shop you receive a CD-Key and the download link to the full version.

You must install the full version, the Trial cannot be activated

Michael, okay, but i have one silly question about that... i have license key (bought from here) for pdvd12 ultra, but i don't have this "download link" any more. What should I do?
[Post New]
In this case you need to contact the support and please provide your proof of purchase

Werde Facebook Fan