Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Tried it again today and it worked perfectly with normal download speed, so it looks like it was an issue with the file servers
I have the same problem. I tried deleting out the ini files as suggested but it has not helped.

I get around 13 Mb/s download but even downloading the installer it was coming across at around 2Kb/s. Once started, it's trying to download around 14.93 Kb/s upto around 33 Kb/s (the installer says it will take 108 hours to download)

It the installer is cancelled after the request for the reason for cancellation, it doesn't actually exit but has to be cancelled from Task Manager.
Many thanks Rob.

Mine is just showing the PhotoDirector 4 at the moment, but I'll keep checking and hopefully an offer will come up sometime.
Many thanks for your replies everyone
Is there an upgrade from PD11 Ultimate to PD Ultimate Suite. All I can see in the upgrade paths are for Version 9 and 10 rather than 11.

Sorry if I've missed it somewhere, but I've looked through the site and can't find any reference to it
Go to: