Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDirector 12 patch build 2420
ncddcn1234 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: UK Joined: Dec 30, 2013 05:42 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I have exactly same problem with my PowerDirector 11 update patch download - running at 3.73kb/sec!! Rediculous, as all other downloads running at around 9mb/sec! Update says it will take over 24hr! Nigel
Kyle 40
Contributor Location: Cumbria Joined: Sep 06, 2013 14:14 Messages: 467 Offline
[Post New]
No problems downloading the file at this end. So far everything I've tried appears to work. I've applied some colour correction and the sequence played relatively smoothly in the timeline without rendering, it's a start

Cheers I just want to edit and make pictures, walk my dog and go fishing.
DavidF [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 28, 2012 19:57 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Tried it again today and it worked perfectly with normal download speed, so it looks like it was an issue with the file servers
Zaven [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 26, 2011 16:18 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Are there any plans to integrate PowerDirector with Twixtor to create slow motion?
djfrosty [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Denmark Joined: Feb 27, 2013 17:58 Messages: 28 Offline
[Post New]
Hey.

When i burn my videofiles to DVD from powerdirector , and Watch it on a dvd player,
the Pictures shakes, when i change chapter.

Can u tell me how to fix that problem ???

I use HD PVR for my old videotapes, and capture it to tS, m2ts and mp4. The filesize is 3-4 gb. I tyed to convert it to avi,
but the piture still shake when i change chapter.

Any solution for that ???
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
djfrosty,
welcome to the forum.
You have posted on a thread relating to a totally different topic.
Please read the stickies/rules, and re-post as a new topic.
We'll be willing (and happy) to help on your question, and any others, but specific posts to specific topics are best.
You chose a great software, and we volunteers make a great forum. HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT
Jonas Abraham [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 26, 2013 08:10 Messages: 23 Offline
[Post New]
Hi!

Just made a post about some feature I'd love to see with the editor:
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/37864.page

And while the post may come off as somewhat mean spirited, I'd love nothing more than to see this implemented into a program that in all other ways imo is complete. cheers

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 04. 2014 20:01

PIvotDave [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Saint Louis, MO USA Joined: Jul 27, 2009 23:04 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
I just installed 2420 into the previous version that had been working well on my Windows 7 machine, except for an occasional crash. After the installation, the transition library disappeared except for "constant gain" and "constant power." Has anybody seen this problem and know how to fix it?

Thanks,
Dave S. Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit SP1
Intel Q6600 2.40GHz, 8GB Memory
NVidia GeForce GT430
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
New patch released today:
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/38014.page

Thread closed.

Forum Moderator