CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hello

Thanks for the answer.

Please believe me whan I say it has to be transcoded. It is an exe proprietary format file which can only be played in the manufacturers player.

All I want to know is what is the best format to convert files to for PowerDirector and if there is any advantage of one format over the other

Thanks
Thankyou

I have got reason to change it as it is CCTV footage that has to be transcoded to be able to be imported into PD
Many thanks.

I could not seem to delete this thread
Hello

I have an opportuinity to convert footage into any format prior to importing into PD.

Could anyone suggest what the optimum format for footage to be imported into PD would be?

I would also really appreciate an explanation on why this would be the best format.

Many thanks

P
Hello

I have an opportuinity to convert footage into any format prio to importing into PD.

Could anyone suggest what the optimum format for footage to be imported into PD would be?

I would also really appreciate an explanation on why this would be the best format.

Many thanks

P
I am on Powerdirector 9 and since I renamed Richvideo I have not had that fault again.

Thanks
I am constantly getting a disc burning failure at 21%. On an earlier post Dafyyd posted the following

5. the failure point at 21%. - this is often the "Disc menu point" so information on what you're selecting and the source of the menu would be helpful to know.

What is the disc menu point exactly?

What do you mean by selecting?

Thanks

This has made no difference I am afraid
Thanks

I will try this and let you know how it goes

I am looking for a process or product that will allow me to overlay the 24 hour clock on a video. I have downloaded timecode and tried to play with this but it is not a workable option. I need to be able to start the clock at any specific time such as 19:52:03.

Does anyone know of a process or a system I can use.

Thanks
Hello

I am constantly getting a RichVideo error message that stops PD burning projects to folder and disc. The error message pops up sometimes before PD starts, when PD has started but no project is loaded and especially when a project is loaded. my system details are as follows:

XP Pro 32 bit
Powerdirector 9.0.0.3305
SR VDE 110624-04
No Antivirus
No other editing programs
No other background programs running.

and I attach my DxDiag.

I have also recently started getting the 'Error code: e8007000E - Not enough storage space to complete operation message.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks in anticipation
Go to: