Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Why? Because it was supposed to fix Windows 8 support. Got free Windows 8 and wanted it to work.
WTF?!?! I get one month of being able to play Planet of the Apes. Get the critical update message today and when installed it broke the player again. Why why why???
Lack of response sure made the release of this patch a surprise. I am happy to report that it fixed the issues I was having. I hope it worked out for everyone else as well.
This product is a dead stick. Demand a refund.
It came preinstalled on my new laptop. No disc no file. Don't want to wipe hd and do full system restore.
Ok, I am tired of waiting for a patch that does not seem to be even breathing hard. I was able to play my whole Blu Ray library on version 10. How do I uninstall this piece of crap and get my version 10 OEM back?
So, I was told there would be a patch in Mid August. It is now end of August and no patch. Is this how this company rolls?
I got the same error on Planet of the Apes. First they told me to contact Fox. After I told them that was an unacceptable answer, they had me download the program again because "it was an old build" (it had the right build number on my screen but they said the SR # needed to be different). They also had me upload a couple of files and pics. After I told them it worked on PowerDVD 10 OEM and only stopped working after I "upgraded"m I finally got an answer that the problem will be fixed in a patch to be released in Mid-August.
Gets better and better. Just got an answer to my service ticket which stated this was an issue with 20th Century Fox and if I wanted it resolved, I should contact Fox. Still find it funny that there was no issue when using the OEM version of PowerDVD 10. Some upgrade.
Just downloaded WinDVD trial. Played great. If they don't fix it soon, looks like I will change prefered player. I still think it is funny that PowerDVD 10 played these titles fine.
I too am having a problem. Funny thing is, my new computercame with PowerDVD10 and it played on that version, but when I upgraded, red screen of death and error message displayed: bd-j error code 0003.
Go to: