Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
New Patch and no Planet of the Apes again
LordGarth [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 10, 2012 19:50 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
WTF?!?! I get one month of being able to play Planet of the Apes. Get the critical update message today and when installed it broke the player again. Why why why???
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: WTF?!?! I get one month of being able to play Planet of the Apes. Get the critical update message today and when installed it broke the player again. Why why why???

If everything was working correctly, why did you install the patch? Did you read what the patch was supposed to fix? Did you have any of those problems? The latest is not always the greatest (look at the NVidia driver posts). .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
LordGarth [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 10, 2012 19:50 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
Why? Because it was supposed to fix Windows 8 support. Got free Windows 8 and wanted it to work.