Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I purchased powerdvd 12 and am not happy to have to look at unwanted advertising aka SPAM! It really is second rate sw
I cant believe he said to contact fox! I'm starting to believe I wasted my money here! Also I would like to add that the remote app is lame as well. I use xbmc because it is a way better app expecially if you want to control it from an android tablet. I know I wont renew my paid subscription here because of the lame support. One more point, who put a quarter in your cup monkey? Ass kissers alway make me sick. What do you get out of sucking up to the lame ass coders?
Guess that's why there is a thread asking for a guarantee that dark knight rises will play. Let us not forget issues with some titles not play without needing work a around. Flawless my arse LOL! green hornet has the cinavia virus and it plays fine with the newest patch here. I couldn't get the iso to play but no problems after converting to a mkv. All the crap they push down on us is crap. HDCP, EDID all that is crap that they shove down our throats without making sure it will work across the board with all manufacturers. I have a plasma tv sitting in the spare room because it isn't HDCP compliant. Why should I have to upgrade because some rich dude is worried he might be missing a few hundred million? I believe you could say cyberlink supports piracy with some of thier other products couldn't you?
It isnt their issue for sure, just asked for them too look at the dat and tell me what it shows. I isolated the issue to my avr, just have no means to look at the output to know what the issue is!
why cant i submitt a simple question and get a simple answer? i only asked for a dispdiag output file to get a quick look at it and tell me why I have a black screen when I try to change to a 3d resolution! isnt that a easy question to answer without need of more input?
Does ATI have a 3d solution like 3dtv play? I left that camp when they lied about being hdcp compliant! I checked the list of supported equipment for ATI.... They still suck! LOL
I have a gts450 and noticed a big improvement when I added a second in sli. I do have edid issues with a avr but other than that 3dtv rocks!
Go to: