Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi,

You can try the belowed steps to find the "Menus" folder.
If you purchased the download version, please use WinRAR to unzip PowerDirector installation program and then you can find "Menus" folder inside PowerDirector program and execute setup.exe inside the folder.

Hope it can fix your problem.

Regards,

Hi,

Here is PowerDirector6 menu behavior for your informaiton. It's different with PowerDirector5.

1.If using motion video as the background, the starting time for Autoplay is the length of the background video (maximum as 99 seconds)
2.If for Still image background but with Motion thumbnail, the starting time for Autoplay is the Motion thumbnail duration you set. (Default duration of Motion thumbnail is 10 seconds.)
3.If for still image background but without Motion thumbnail, the starting time of AutoPlay is 15 seconds.

Hi,
I got the same problem, you can share your experience to us.
Thanks in advanced.

Regards,

PowerDirector5 does not support this feature, hope Cyberlink can support it on PowerDirector6.
hi,

I have the same issue with you. Cyberlink support told me that they will fix this problem in the following build.

You can try to contact Cyberlink support for more update solution.

Go to: