Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi - I experienced the same frustration about not being able to add bulk transitions like I was used to in other versions of PD. I have found that you can drag the neighboring clips together (overlap) on the timeline, and a dialog box will appear asking what you'd like to do - cross-fade will be one option. It's worked beautifully, and fades audio along with video. Okay, I'm starting to get you PD 12...
good luck!
Quote: I thought I fixed this with info from the forums but it lasted a few days and happened again.

I bit the bullet and updated to windows 8 to see if that fixed the problem

updated drivers and everything else but still can not get it to run

any ideas?

Did you download and install the patch from Cyberlink for Power Director? Also there's this to run - http://www.cyberlink.com/stat/window8-updates-center/enu/index.jsp
no sweat - good luck!
i running w7 btw - trying to avoid 8 for now....
Graphics display drivers (the device manager has a description and make of your graphics card) just go to their website for software updates.

It's great that w8 fixed it too - but, it may have just been an updated win file that was the problem. So, I run win update before anything else to see whether that works to solve weird program glitches - every manufacturer is constantly adding functions to their software through updates, and you have to keep them all in sync.

Hope this helps - and don't forget to update your pdr too - they put out a patch late in'12.
Updated video drivers can cure a lot of issues - es[ecially if you haven't used in a while.
I just updated my driver(s), and that cleared up all my current issues...
Go to: