Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

One would think that most PD users are satisfied with the heavy create menu systems since very few here in the forum has raised or answered this question.

Probably not the pressure on the PD constructor been enough of us users.
For me it is incomprehensible why this system still exists.
There are much simpler solutions that could have been introduced.

But it is what it is, not even the old and knowledgeable forum users have resisted
here in PD11-Forum.

Kenneth

Have vainly looked for tutorials with "Create disc / menu" in PD11.
Before downloading, I would like to know if there is any improvement in the "Create disc/menu", or if it's the same primitive and locked system as in PD10. Anyone know?

PD is otherwise a fantastikt programs to make film but the above mentioned reason do I have made my most movies in Pinnacle, however, is not equivalent to PD except the menu system that is much better in Pinnacle where you easily build menu in the timeline.

I really hope that it has become an improved menu system in PD, otherwise I do not buy it.

Hej Dafydd!
It is pleasing to You deals with the complex (at least for beginners) and locked menu program seriously. It is surprising that the otherwise talented program makers not succeeded with the menu system.

I recommend the program makers to take a look at Pinnacle 15, in their menu systems can be built totally free without complicated instructions (like CyberLink, in this case).

Otherwise, I fully agree with Carl312

Kenneth
Hej Brett!

Yes, as I turn on the 3D vision in PD is probably not the right thing. But it works for me as follows:

When I run the installation wizard to illuminate the IR emitter, but this goes out again when the wizard finishes, I go to 3D vision photo viewer, in my folder are four different 3-D photography, one of them opened and the IR emitter is working again.
Now I can watch my movie in 3D preview in PD10. (Can also edit in 3D)

As I said, this is probably not the right way but I'll do.

Lycka till
Kenneth
Hej Brett!
I myself am a beginner with PD10. I have the camera HDR TD10,
Nvidia 3D Vision, Acer GD245HQ, in order to see 3D in the PD10, I have to run the Nvidia control panel and a 3D image from Nvidia photo viewer open, then I can go to PD10 and watch 3D even in edit mode.
It's funny but its the way it is.

Kenneth
Jeff, I'm sorry, now I understand that You have been confused, because I have given the wrong information, I have mixed up the "Play" with "Scenes", very stupid of me.
"Play" is the key that I do not need, but now it'll be like it is.
The main thing now is that by "Scenes" come to the four films and to run (catch) the movie you wish to watch.

As background to both menus were the same 3D-video, at the Root Menu plays the video well but without audio. In the "Title / Chapter" freeze the video, (it plays jerky).

Is really not happy for my scatterbrained, now I do not know if I dare to ask more questions.

With grateful greetings
Kenneth
Jeff, I thought I knew, but I do not. What is the "place holder", where to find them?
I want to play all four episodes from that side which is attached.
I prefer to remove the "Scenes" altogether but you can not do it.

I realize that it needed a lot of training with the "Create Menu", usually I work with Pinnacle which is a completely different choice of menus, but there's no 3D applications. Therefore I bought PD10 which is otherwise a wonderful fine program.

Kenneth
Tusen Tack Jeff!
Is glad that you correctly understood my bad English. (Jag skriver hellre på svenska) he, he.
Now, In retrospect, and good description is easier to understand.
Having completed the maneuver and it works in the preview, remains to be seen what will happen when it has been burned to disc.

Again Tusen Tack

Kenneth
Hej Jeff!
Tusen Tack, although I have been hjäpt with these fine descriptions. One should take the opportunity to soak up all the lessons here on the forum, which is very helpful.

Therefore, I take that question on the "Create menu".
There are four projects (see attached) when clicking on the scenes on the first menu is playing all the projects in a row. Can you put a stop to this so that only one (first) project is played?

Obliged to use.
Kenneth
Hej!
My 3D video is uploaded to Youtube, but it would not be in 3D when it is uploaded,
the video displayed side by side as 2D.
Should the video may further configured or converted after charging to get in 3D?
Have tried several times but failed.

Produce:
AVC H.264
3D output formats: Side by side full widht
Profile Type: Default
Quality: AVCHD 1920x1080/50i 24 Mbps

Online:
3D (yes, filled) share as a 3D

The same video in the 2D version was uploaded successfully.
What am I doing wrong?

Accompany picture from Youtube on the 3D version, the failure looks like.

Right here I would be with the same image showing how the PIP design combines
cloned clips with a light and a dark side. Can I get around this problem somehow?

Kenneth

Tony, Tusen Tack for the lesson, here on the Forum to develop knowledge as fast as with PDToots tutorials. I am very happy that I wrote my last post or I would have maybe been sitting in my ignorance with PIP Design.

Again, Tusen Tack.
Kenneth
Hej!
Must say I have fallen in love with PD10, it is a fantastic program besides these two things, you can not videocrop-free, the others I do not like is the menu system.

Hej då
Kenneth
Hej o Tusen Tack for your interest Dafydd!
In PIP design, irrespective of which of the two tools are used to divide the picture appearing on the one part darker than the other.
Cameran is a Sony HDR-TD10.

Kenneth

Are not sure if I understood right, followed your instructions but the file is still the PDS
Hej!
Has filmed with 3D camera for cloning used in PIP design, but one side will be darker than the other side, how do I get past this? I have tried various options but the result is the same.
Kenneth
The answer, I have not, but the same problem in my PD10, had any time wanted to avoid this (unnecessary) second menu / chapters page. Will follow with interest this line if there is no solution to the problem.
Kenneth
Quote: Keckeson -

P.S. Did you notice the green screen wasn't wide enough before you pressed Record?

Cheers - Tony

Ja, as an old Pinnacle user I took it for granted that also in the PD could easily crop in this simple way, that's why I pressed the record button.

Otherwise, thanks for the good tips
Quote: Generally a video clip can be cropped when it's on the timeline by selecting "power tools" and then "video crop".

Ja, but not in freeform
Is there a plug in or software to crop the video clip with freehand?
I need this as my green-screen cloth is not wide enough.
Quote: Hi,

Check the following information http://directorzone.cyberlink.com/tutorial/

Hope this information helps you.

Yes, have checked this many times but these tutorials are not for beginners, even if you run them by stopping and starting.
I am looking for a more pedagogical instruction that starts from scratch and also shows the details.
Also believe that I have visited most of the tutorials from PD7 until PD10 dealing with menus and chapters, but there are very few in this topic.
Now, I think it's time to look for another similar program with a little more help / information.
I have downloaded PD10 Trail to make 3D movies and burn to Blu-ray disc. Typically I use Pinnacle, but this program can´t handle 3D, so I would try PD instead. In Pinnacle, it is very easy to make menu with links, but it does not appear in PD10. I have tried a lot of Tutorials, but no one shows how it basically works. Most tutorials that PD shows going at lightning speed, and usually starts in the middle of an event.
Therefore, I wonder if there is any tutorial detailing how to build menus or if there is a manual to read?
Go to: