Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
DXDIAG file.
Here you go,

Thanks.

1. Which operating system do you use, W7, Vista, XP?

Windows xp Sp3
3 gigs of RAM
on a stable system which only runs audio production applications

2. Which version of PD, See Part A below

10.0.0.1129a

3. Which SR number (available in the "About" box of PD and is NOT the CD-Key!)

VDE111019-03

4. What kind of video source material used (codec / container), extension? We often ask for a 5 to 10 second sample , please provide one as an attachment.

MPEG-4

5. A detailed step by step description of the problem. See Part D below.

Will not render in any format. It is a small 5 minute video with a few fades, titles and occasional effect. MPEG and MOV stall out when the file reaches “new blue color melt” effect.

6. What anti-virus solution is installed on your PC?

Whatever came with windows, defender? It’s disabled.

7. What codec packs installed? See PD's Readme html file

I don’t know where to find the Readme html file but it’s using whatever came with the latest update.

8. What other video editing programs are installed - just in case there is a software conflict.

None

9. What burning software is installed on your PC?
Na

10. What type of blank disk was used, if you have a burning create issue?
Na

11. What background processes / programs running (especially important for problems with the burning)?

Nothing but the standard windows processes

So, it's rendering mov files only up to the effect I mentioned, then the sound and video goes silent and black. It renders avi and wmv but only the sound and the animations. I havent tried mpg 4.
Ill post the requested specs when I have time, already this has been too time consuming.
Ok, it has nothing top do with my ram, which is actually 3 gigs, which iud plenty for the small video I'm trying to render. The quicktime and nivifa video card drivers are up to date. What is happening is that the program crashes when it gets to the ' new blue color melt' effect. Add this to a least one title font listed that doesn't actually work in the even program and the annoying 'activation' nag after inputting the activation code, the whole thing is feeling pretty flaky.
I'm running powerdirector 10 on a stable, internet free, win xp, service pack 3 machine with 2 gigs of ram. Ive just finished a short video and it will not render. Tried a mov and mpeg file. It reaches 80% or so then just hangs with the estimated time left Increasing. I have to force close the program.

Hi, the title font was reverting to ariel in my saved template as well as when I inserted the title in my project. I discovered that it was the font I was using. It's listed in the font list but it wont work in the prohram. Im not sure if its the only font that does this.
The title designer will retain all my other changes but not the font, reverting back to ariel.
It's very annoying.
Go to: