Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
thank you i see now am glad the project saves fine it views in high quality pretty fine to so now everything is ok thank you
please tell me there is some kinda patch to enable uploading vids longer than 15min to youtube? or am i going to have to use windows movie maker to upload them? i found a regedit thing that may allow me is it safe?
i think this is my graphics card i hope its good to it was expensive i think its its AMD radeon 6700 series and its up to date. i can watch hd videos perfectly fine and play all my games in HD full graphics really fine to. my computer tempreture is only 40o c but the saved video is really smooth since it saves it slowly. am glad its not just me that has lag for preview
Quote: Also - there's this http://www.cyberlink.com/stat/events/enu/2011/Q1/pdr9-book/index.jsp - written for PD9, but still applies to PD10, even though it obviously doesn't include the new 3D facilities.

I think the PD10 version of this book is still in the pipeline.

Cheers - Tony
ok thank you i will look at them now i thought that would be the last question but i have one for you since you sound like you know power director but does anyone know why HD preview can lag? despite the fact i have 16gB RAM 6 core processor and a good graphics card? it lagged on my laptop when i had pd 6 that i can understand but lagging on a good pc doesnt make sense these are slideshows with like 1 sec transistions that go to the music. lq plays fine i havnt tested the upload yet am hopeing that will play smoothly then again is it cause i got the images saved on external hard drive it just clicked now that it has to acess the images from the hard drive x.x i think i will start doing projects on my computer from now on it makes me sad to see them in lq
update uploaded vid is hq and runs really fine thats good
i just bought 10 so no previous versions i guess i have everything then so 1 last question is is there a text document or wordpad version of the manual you can download as i'd like to learn these custom animations? i didnt even know you could make custom ones. i'll get pdf thing to view the manuals now
Quote: Hi,
if you ordered and got confirming e-mail there should be download links, There is 4 files to download altogether
Jim
yes i got those and i downloaded them however i kinda remember power director 6 and it had alot of the stuff i already have, i might have everything installed however i was just wondering any way to check they are installed like a list of things in the packs?what is that thing in updates where it says installed packs cause if romance pack is supposed to show up there then i may not have them i wish they were all in 1 installation
how may i check everything is installed for power director 10 ultra. i have searched for anything telling me and cant find much. it says i got no content packs installed in upgrade and not sure if it should tell me cause am supposed to have romance pack. now am not sure if i got everything installed. any key things it should have so i can check if all this is installed or not?
when i try to load a saved project i get Media Source Error. A front-end graph streaming error occurred and images are fine just music doesnt play. when removing music from the libary and trying to reimpotrt it nothing happens its like it cant import it anymore. music is in the same location however i have these saved on an external hard drive. i'd like to know how to avoid this error on loading a project since i spend around 2 hours on a project just to save it then not being able to load it. i have power director 10 ultra. did i install it wrong? i will try importing the project into a new project see if that works. the music file that isnt working after load is WAV format
update just found out even starting a new project doesnt work :/ none of my music is playing yet it played perfectly fine yesterday when i first used it

nvm i fixed it lesson here is to make sure the drive is plugged in and working wierd that it loaded images though
its all working now >.< i think this needs to be looked at though like cant detect drive or something that wouldve been a better message to give me rather than media error which i never understood at all
i dont suppose you know what causes this error? i was working on a project last night saved it and turned it off came to work on it this morning and get the media error on load. it finds the images ok just the music track doesnt play. when i remove the mucsic and try reimporting the music nothing happens. external drive wasnt unplugged. am writing down all the transistions and images now to be able to re create this slide but its going to suck if i cant save to re edit them later it means i have to do the project in 1 go going to try moving the files of external hard drive the first project i did in power director 6 loaded fine and this is power director 10 ultimate that i have
i also have this problem i just got it today when loading but i did use a external hard drive to import things i guess the project and files all need to be in the same location?
Go to: