Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Obviously it is not a pressing matter for them to improve. The more voices talk about it the better.
So there no way to MAKE it straight after it became curved. Right?
In PIP after I selected a linear vertical top to down motion path, I started adding keyframes. The problem is that when trying to position the object for each keyframe the path doesn't stay straight, thus misaligning the object straight path.

How can I re-straighten the path again removing all curves?

PD12 Ultra
How about adding this feature.
The ability to save PIP settings to be used on different images. Similar to Character Presets in Text.
I have 20 pictures. I have all pictures added to the project in the Media Room. I have added the first picture to the movie and changed the PIP settings to have shadow with borders.

I want to save the previous settings so I could use the settings on another image added to the movie. I don't want to use the same image, just add the new image and use the previous settings.

I know that I could save this image with the settings. But I couldn't change the image in the saved PIP, right?

So I need something similar to "Character Presets" in Text.

PD12, Win7-64
Guess what, I faced more problems with my previous projects.

That's it. I'm going back to PD9 till all issues are resolved.
Wow. Nice trick. It worked.
So, the steps are:
1. Install the upgrade from 9 to 10. TWICE
2. Install the patch.

And it worked. Thanks.
Quote:
... install PD10 again over the original PD10 install,...
David

Which PD10 do you mean by again? The upgrade or the trial?
Well, in my case I will stay with the unpatched version for now.

Thanks
Any one applied the patch after getting the free upgrade from 9 to 10?
In my situation, the patch corrupted the exe. After the upgrade all was fine. But, after the patch, I got an application error 0x0000007b.

Any thoughts?
Go to: