Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
get the Corel Windvd 11, 30 day trial, by then they should fix it.
Quote: Hi,
please see a workaround until the issue has been fixed:

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/19254.page

Br
Michael

you guys better do somthin' before:

authenticated local attacker to compromise your system and gain control over it.
Corel Windvd 11, 30 day trial version works for me. I watched last night ep IV for about 45 min and there was not a single one pixelation!. The core 2 still 100% but everything else smooth. If cyberlink will provide patch within 30 days I stay with PDVD 11 if not I buy the full Corel software.
Quote: I'm attempting to attach the powerdvd 9.5 patch to this post. Keep in mind this is the oem version that came with my dell alienware laptop but it does play the bd's correctly for me.

confusion. is this power dvd 3? my system says I dont have right pdvd installed? pdvd 9.017
It does change to the basic but still the same distortions. I tried all possible players and updates. There is a solution based on anydvd program. It supposed to work "between" blu ray player and cyberlink but it costs $40 . Will try now 9.5 solution. Lets hope it works I have friends coming on Sunday to watch SW BD, what I suppose to tell them? close your eyes every now and then for 10sec?
yes but I couldnt find it. the only version of 9 is 9.0123 bla bla. Let me try your way...
Got the same problem. GF9800 1G; 8G Ram, 2.8Ghz, win 7 X64. LG BDRW. Updated graphic card, BD player. Tried on Power DVD7., 9, (no way play at all) and 10, 11 and TMT5, all with the same problem random pixelization and core 2 on 100%, never had any problem with BD like that. Never tried PD 9.5 as suggested above, anyone have update file 9.5? Very frustrating
Go to: