Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Mike see the following posting i got the same issue. if your not able to reproduce, so what next ? remote in to prove that the fox message to update the codesic occurs with this movie ? paid good mony in three release when nero got correct first time.

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/20693.page or PDVD 11 Ultra v.2408 won't play BD of Predator 2
aNY ONE HAS ISSUE WITH STARGATE ARC OF TRUTH BEHAVING LIKE IT NEED NEW CODESIC UPGRADE ? i GOT THE FOX WARRNING LIKE XMEN FIRST GEN DISC. HOWEVER I INSTALL THE LATEST PATCH THAT FIX XMEN FIRST CLASS ISSUE, BUT REPEAT FOR STARGATE (I DO NOT HAVE STARWARS DISC YET).

i BELEAVE THE STARGATE WAS RELEASED PEIOR TO THE USE OF THE NEW CODESIC BY FOX. THE WEARD THING IT ALWAYS WORKED WITH POWEREDVD 10 !

HERE IS MY Question ID = CS001091136 I SENT IN. THE DO NOT BELEIVE ME AND STILL ASK MORE AFER SENDING ALL BUT A SCREEN SHOT (WHICH THEY SHOULD KNOW YOU CANT DO THAT FOR BLU RAY PROTECTED IMAGE, HENCE THE HDCP).

so i got nero ultimate 11 which has blu ray player afer rebate for 30$. that player woeked for the two fox disc these guies has issue with. that player do not do 3d and the quality is a bit off.

Thes guys have an almost a good product, but seems to be cursed and never acheive the golden thron to be the best...like most major company that make home unit (sony, panasonic and even magnavox blu-ray players).

if you look the time spent , nero first blu-ray player works for all type with no jitter (i have that issue with both 60hz and 24p hz) unlike this product. I had this jitter issue since pwrdvd7 and i bought and spent time thinking its the hardware ! i still hav the jitter issue. as basic functionally of a blu-ray player, nero has this company beat with first release.

What this vapor ware .... I shoul not have to spend more thn I can buy a box dvd player, especially if i have to buy the internal player.

cycberlink is not up to par with the maker of oppe blu ray player. With that one, you spend 500.00 you get a blu-ray box and s/w with option to put top line digital filter. This brand hav been seen to make the internal with other label that sells for thousands.

Now that is worth spending money for. Cyber link get your act together. I already spent more than a sony 3d blu-ray player, and tht player is nowhere close to oppe blu ray player.
Go to: