Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
STARGATE ARC OF TRUTH AND POWERDVD11 = FOX RED SCREEN OF DEATH....
Jiann [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 22, 2011 23:46 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
aNY ONE HAS ISSUE WITH STARGATE ARC OF TRUTH BEHAVING LIKE IT NEED NEW CODESIC UPGRADE ? i GOT THE FOX WARRNING LIKE XMEN FIRST GEN DISC. HOWEVER I INSTALL THE LATEST PATCH THAT FIX XMEN FIRST CLASS ISSUE, BUT REPEAT FOR STARGATE (I DO NOT HAVE STARWARS DISC YET).

i BELEAVE THE STARGATE WAS RELEASED PEIOR TO THE USE OF THE NEW CODESIC BY FOX. THE WEARD THING IT ALWAYS WORKED WITH POWEREDVD 10 !

HERE IS MY Question ID = CS001091136 I SENT IN. THE DO NOT BELEIVE ME AND STILL ASK MORE AFER SENDING ALL BUT A SCREEN SHOT (WHICH THEY SHOULD KNOW YOU CANT DO THAT FOR BLU RAY PROTECTED IMAGE, HENCE THE HDCP).

so i got nero ultimate 11 which has blu ray player afer rebate for 30$. that player woeked for the two fox disc these guies has issue with. that player do not do 3d and the quality is a bit off.

Thes guys have an almost a good product, but seems to be cursed and never acheive the golden thron to be the best...like most major company that make home unit (sony, panasonic and even magnavox blu-ray players).

if you look the time spent , nero first blu-ray player works for all type with no jitter (i have that issue with both 60hz and 24p hz) unlike this product. I had this jitter issue since pwrdvd7 and i bought and spent time thinking its the hardware ! i still hav the jitter issue. as basic functionally of a blu-ray player, nero has this company beat with first release.

CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

sorry to hear about your issue - we can not reproduce it with our enviornmet.

you may post more info:

PowerDVD 11 must have read thread

Br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
Jiann [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 22, 2011 23:46 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Mike see the following posting i got the same issue. if your not able to reproduce, so what next ? remote in to prove that the fox message to update the codesic occurs with this movie ? paid good mony in three release when nero got correct first time.

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/20693.page or PDVD 11 Ultra v.2408 won't play BD of Predator 2

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 05. 2012 02:40