Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
You can always re-sync manually with overlap transitions, bit of a pain but the only way if you want movement across transitions, you are effectively shortening the track with overlaps where as cross freezes the frames thus retaining track length.
Huge improvement for me, PD11 was unusable on my laptop before this patch, would freeze and stutter at cutting points but would be fine when the audio tracks were muted. Now it works as it should do
Cheers Neil.
Hi all
I want a laptop for editing on the move. I have been looking at a dell inspiron 15r se which is within budget

Specs are:
3rd gen intel core i73632 qm 6 m cache
8gb ram
2gb amd radeon hd7730 graphics card

I edit mainly in a single track with straight cuts and the odd transition with few effects with 1080p 50fps footage. Does this sound ok to run pd11 reasonably well ?
also rendering time is not to much of an issue for me
Many thanks Dave
Hi James
I use uk equipment. I spliced both clips into the same project and burned a dvd to replicate a potential field order problem the two clips are identical when played on a tv, the field order is fine you would know if it was wrong straight away if there is movement in the frame.

Ps I'm adjusting field order in timeline mode. Select one clip change that then check the others they should all be the same.
Hi James
Theres no need to change the field order for each clip it is set for the whole project. Just made a dvd of your clips there is no problem with the field order, it's lower field first. Also have looked at the two clips by placing them in the timeline and splicing them together at the same point and scrubbing over the joint, they appear to be identical, although i can't compare them with your orginal tape the dvd is comparable with with any of my own footage burned to dvd. Hope this helps.
Hi Alex/James
Have you not got the button next to the recycle bin at the far right that appears when you select a clip?. List of options includes set tv format. Field order or Progressive.
Go to: