Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
No lower field order in settings profile in PD9 64 bit
kaval [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 22, 2010 14:25 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hi, I had some old video from a DV camcorder but unfortunally in mpg2 profile there are only progressive and top filed order. the results are jerky, mmmmmm. The result are very different, From Dv to mpg2 using lower field order the video is very smooth, I hope in future. I tried to ask it to the support but this version of PD doesn't provide this function, mmmm.

Sincerely

Alex
PowerBox [Avatar]
Newbie Location: United Kingdom Joined: Aug 11, 2011 13:35 Messages: 17 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
You're not alone. I'm running PD9 32bit, and I have the same problem with my DV capture, the field order is incorrect with no means of being able to change it. I'd like to also have an option to be able to select upper or lower field first when writing back to DV tape.

I consider this to be a major problem for the purposes that I bought the software!

I should not have to export to a competitor's product and re-render the whole production again.

This for me, is a complete show stopper!

Anyone know of a fix in PD9's code, perhaps where a flag can be set? Regards,
James.
Seaslug [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 17, 2011 04:19 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Alex/James
Have you not got the button next to the recycle bin at the far right that appears when you select a clip?. List of options includes set tv format. Field order or Progressive.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 17. 2011 04:50

Dave