Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks for the offer, but I think I will take a rain-check on this. I was looking for the easy solution in that I suspected I was doing something stupid. Its not really that important to have to go into a major investigation of my p.c.
Regards, David.
I tried that and did a re-boot as well, as I have just updated the software, but it hasn't made any difference. The annoying thing is that it will accept audio from the web-cam, but just not any video.
This may have been covered way back: Power Director shows the LifeCam VX-7000 on the screen under "Settings", but there is no picture from the camera and when I click on the record button the message I get is: "An error occurred. Unable to start the recording function".
The web-cam works normally in Windows. I am using Win-7 64 Bit.
Any advice please. Thanks. David.
I have just had some problems too with a new purchase. I could not get the Content Pack to download completely. It got near the end and then it bombed out with a "partial download" message. This from the Digital River site. I fixed that problem by un-ticking the option in IE, (V9), which says "Never allow websites to request your physical location" in the 'Options - Privacy' tab. I have encountered this problem before with downloads, so I knew what to look for. And, yes, I couldn't get Power Director to load until the Content Pack was installed.
I still also have to find out what "Smart Sound" is for. In the end I said "no" to installing it.
Otherwise so far its all working.
Go to: