Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
hi, im using a pd9, and just made a slideshow with my 739 photos. now i have 2 questions, i have been trying to use a 62 mins long music to be the background music, however, it turns out to be only 42 mins slideshow, in which, part of the music was cut, no matter i choose 'music to fit photos' or 'photos to fit music' as my preference, or even change the duration of each photos to fit the music duration. it makes me very frustrated. secondly, please let me know, how to use pd9 to make a slideshow folder and photos printable folder on a dvd. thank you!
Thanks a lot to Jaime-esque, Tony and Des, after spending ages to try everything as suggested, now the burning is in progress!

And very appreciate to your suggestion on the other day, Dafydd Bevan, before adopting your method to un/install the PD9, I did use the usual way to do it but nothing changed until I followed yours. Thanks !
Thanks, do you mean the names are overlapping on timeline?
Now I have another 2 problems phew.........! The first one is that, the clip and the chapter name are perfect matched and on the correct timeline, then while previewing, the clip is changed to another one, which is on the earlier chapter. And the second problem is, whenever I click 'burn', this error message appears to block my work but I dont know whats wrong with my file, 'Either a menu thumbnail(menu caption)or the navigation buttons are currently overlapping. Try adjusting them for this disc format'. I have tried many many times to find out anything overlapped, but turns out to be vain! That PD9 drives me crazy!
I have bought a PD9 months ago. However, I just started using it recently. My problem is, whenever I click 'create disc' trying to burn my edited clips onto a DVD, it hangs at 70% every single time, with an error message 'PD has encountered problem and needs to close. The OS I use is Window XP Home.
Please help!
BTW, I have used PD5 for a year so I think Im experienced for using that software.
Go to: