Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks guys that worked great. Few. A solution without spending money that's a change

regards. Kevin
Thanks for your replies

just to clarify - can any version of powerdirector cope with an ntsc input? If yes what version?

can my Mobius camera produce PAL output? I think you are saying not , sorry I don't understand your explain action of the PAL settings option.

do I need to produce PAL output if powerdirector can cope with NTSC ? I guess this is the vital question if upgrading powerdirector allows me to cope with the ntsc output from my Mobius

sorry if I am not as technical as you guys but I do appreciate your help

i just want to use the action camera and then be able to edit the output in powerdirector to trim the video

simple hey Regards Kevin
Hello first I must say I have used my Powerdirector 9 for quite a while but in a simplistic way. I recently purchased a Mobius action camera which the settings tell me it is setup for PAL but when I try to inport the video it informs me it is NTSC format and the quality is lost.

How can I prove the format from the Mobius is the problem even thou it says it shouldnt? I have attached a small output from the mobius if it helps....

Sorry if this question has been raised several times over and the answer is somewhere in the depts of the forum.

Thanks to anbody who tries to help me.

Kevin
Hi Trevor,

In powerdirector 9 in produce area I have a number of formats available to me. There is one called H.264 AVC is this similar to your H264 m2ts? if not how do I output to this format?
Hi trevor,

When I try to upload a video to facebook via the upload within facebook it says it will take some 4 hours!!! I have uploaded a WMV format video but the quality was special. When I try to upload an AVI format video it looks great here but as I said says it will take 4 hours.....

What formats should I be using and if its WMV then how do you get better quality?

Also should I be using PAL or NTSC tv format. I have a sony cx305 camcorder and are not sure what formats i should be using. Any help would be appreciated.
Hi,

I have recently purchased powerdirector 9 and created my first video. I then uploaded it to facebook using the option within the software. It worked ok.
I have since updated my version of Internet explorer (which I do not know if it is linked) and now find that when I try to upload to facebook it asks me to authorise, and then opens a window and prints "success" then hangs.....

I have reloaded Powerdirector 9 and rebooted but still no change. I would apreciate any help / suggestions to resolve this problem, thanks.
Go to: