Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Windows 7 64 Bit
Is there a reason why when I install PowerDVD 12, then install the current patch, then try to activate it it says my key is incorrect even though I did it 20 times and put in the key code. it should not matter if I install the patch before I activate it.
I recieved a message on my software that my activation limit is reached, (contact Tech support or buy new key). I cantacted tech support. Gave them screen shots of everything they wanted after waiting 6 days they send me an e-mail saying they have referred my ticket number to research and devolpment. I have to wait this long. This is horrible support of any kind. Case # CS001098386. Any help would be appriciated.
Same problem with the full version. Uninstalled mine now it wont work at all and update says I have the wrong version. I have the ultra version and downloaded the ultra update patch
New Update uninstalled the origanal powerdvd11. Now it will not work at all. Tried to reinstall the update and says my version is the wrong version. I have the ulta. version. Would like it fixed for what I payed for this software.
What you can do jamie is contact customer support and cancel your upgrade version.(you have 30 days to cancel) and just repurchase the full version. I did that and it worked well.
Yes you will have to install powerdvd 10 and activate it for the upgrade version to work. I can't answer your other question.
I have 11.4 installed. I have the Powerdvd 11 full version. The hardware and software on my system have not changed between using both versions of powerdvd. Mine crashes when the dvd is playing and I open the settings display
I am reading more and more that this version has problems. I know it does just that the last version worked fine and this one has some problems. I have not changed anything on my computer since I put powerdvd 11 on it.
I just purchased powerdvd 11 and on dvds it freezes my computer. I haven't noticed it yet with Blu-Rays. The only way I can get out of the freeze is turn the power switch off and reboot. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem. I own powerdvd 10 and have never had this happen. I have the full version of powerdvd 11.

Intel Q9650 CPU
OCZ Ram 1600
Asus Rampage Formula Motherboard X48 chipset
Ati 5770 video card
soundblaster extreme music sound card
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit
Go to: