Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thank you very much for a very thoughtful reply to my posting!

It was very kind of you to take the time and explain it all to me, you are a nice person, actually, everyone here in this thread is very kind and I thank you all!

John-boy
Excuse me folks but... You call that Solved Solved would be a PATCH fix for the program.

You did not even say what the RD Team did, just that they "did something" concerning the Video Card driver or .....

Man oh man, when I saw solved I thought GREAT.... but then I read how I need to Establish a Service Trouble Call and then Configure my PC so SOMEONE ELSE can login and do "whatever"?

That is not good either. I do not like letting anyone access my computer remotely Or do I like giving the person such Administrative Privileges. With so many choices in software for us to buy, I would think Cyberlink would have this problem truly solved. You said THEY KNOW what it is.... why can't they tell us?

ALMOST SOLVED is more like it...... thank you.....
Go to: