Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote: O.K., thanks, Michael.

I'll have to re-install version 9 again, then I'll give it another go.

I'll let you know if it works.

Best wishes,

Steve

Thanks, Michael - after the 3rd attempt I've finally got it to install. Didn't do anything different to previous attempts, so I guess there must have been a glitch somewhere

So far, so good
O.K., thanks, Michael.

I'll have to re-install version 9 again, then I'll give it another go.

I'll let you know if it works.

Best wishes,

Steve
Hi, Michael - I've already contacted Customer Support, but no reply as yet (understandable with the Easter holidays, I suppose )

I have PowerDVD 9 Ultra which I got as a retail download from the Cyberlink website, and was upgrading to PowerDVD 11 Ultra - this was a discounted offer from Cyberlink via one of their newsletters.

The file name is: Cyberlink_PowerDVD11_UpgradeUltra_v1620_r66404_DVD110218-06

Thanks and best wishes,

Steve

I recently purchased the upgrade to PowerDVD 11 from version 9. When I try and install the upgrade it appears to delete my previous version - which I assumed was 'normal'. However, when the installation tries to continue, it stops and tells me that I haven't got a previous version to upgrade!!! I've re-installed version 9 twice now, but it does the same thing every time I try to install the upgrade. So, it seems like I've purchased something that I can't use!!!

I also downloaded the trial version of version 11 in the hope that I could just enter my licence key to change it to the 'full' version, but it seems there is no way of doing this!

Any ideas? Has anyone else had the same problem?

Any help and advice gratefully received.
Go to: