Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Could we please have a volume adjustment slider in the Create Disk Background Music tab, as the created disk menu background music is normally way to loud without doing a custom adjustment.
Thank you both for the reply, I will put a suggestion in the PD15 link
Hello,

I find that when I create the DVD or Bluray disk, that the selected Background Music is way to loud. I am at present trying to reduce the volume using Wave Editor (also have Audio Director), but I was wondering if there was a better way to do this?

If this is the only way to do it, I may put a suggestion in the PD15 area to have a slider to adjust the audio volume in Disk Create.

thanks,
David
Is this what you are after? http://www.cyberlink.com/products/powerdirector-ultimate/compare-upgrade_en_AU.html
As the subject says, i have set my chapter points using the "set chapter points at the start of each clip" and have then made a change to the beginning of the editing workspace by placing a still picture and text. I am able to move all other chapter points (while in chapter room) but cannot move chapter .1. along the time line to the start of the actual first video. I also cannot delete this point so I can place a new chapter point.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this? without having to delete all the chapter points and then placing them all manually (just being lazy )

thanks,
David
Go to: