Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
how to move the first chapter point
Davoid [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 15, 2011 21:44 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
As the subject says, i have set my chapter points using the "set chapter points at the start of each clip" and have then made a change to the beginning of the editing workspace by placing a still picture and text. I am able to move all other chapter points (while in chapter room) but cannot move chapter .1. along the time line to the start of the actual first video. I also cannot delete this point so I can place a new chapter point.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this? without having to delete all the chapter points and then placing them all manually (just being lazy )

thanks,
David
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Chapter 1 will always be the beginning of the video.
It can not be moved.

You can set chapter points anywhere else in the video.
Have you looked in the CHAPTER ROOM?

In the Chapter Room you can add chapter points, delete chapter points except for chapter 1, Delete All chapters, except for chapter 1.

The chapter room gives the choice of add chapter points at regular intervals, or a set number of chapter points.
Set chapter points at the start of each clip.

Of course you can manually set points anywhere except for chapter 1, you can rename all of the chapters.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Apr 22. 2011 15:14

Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.