Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I've purchased Powerdirector 9 Delux,

I have not been able to download it from Cyberlink, I've emailed customer service 5 times now, there typical response:

We apologize for the inconvenience.

To download your program, please follow these steps:

1. Go to https://membership.cyberlink.com/prog/member/sign-in.do

2. Enter your email address and password* into the requesting fields

*If you do not know your password, please use the "Forgot Password?"
link on the page.

3. Click the "Sign In" button

4. Click the "Download" button and select the option to "Save".
(NOTE: If clicking the download button does not work, try right clicking
on the button and choosing the option to ’save target as’)

5. You will be prompted to choose a location to save the downloaded
file. We recommend placing the file on your Desktop.

Well the problem is, THERE IS NO DOWNLOAD BUTTON, there is no record of my purchase... I work for a large enterprise and will not recommend this software to anyone. No matter what I state in my emails, I get the same generic reply.
Can't install because can't download.

Apparently my download quota of 5 downloads was exceeded (even though I only downloaded it once - which raises concerns about how secure the download actually is). Customer support emailed me back to say they'd reset my downloads, but when I log in I'm not presented with any of the options they say I should be. Either they've just consistently forgotten to reset my downloads after repeatedly saying they've done this, or my download quota is being rinsed each time they reset it by someone or something else before I log back in.
Anyone else having trouble with customer support?

I bought this software a fortnight ago and still can't install it. I get generic emails from support which seem to be out of date. They direct me to sign in and then simply click the 'download' button, but there is no download button anywhere.

These generic emails appear to be out of step with content updates they've made to their website, during which they presumably removed or relocated the content the support emails refer to.

Poor show. Very disappointed.
Go to: