Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Hello

I plan on buying the 365. Can I install the programs on more than one pc ?

I have Powerdirector 365 on two computers, my desktop and laptop. Everytime I switch between machines I get a message:

"CyberLink PowerDirector cannot be activated because the activation limit has been reached. Click [Activate this Computer] to move a license to this computer. Any installation on another computer will be deactivated."

Is this what others deal with, only one computer can be activated at a time? It's a nuisance and I think Cyberlink needs to allow at least two computers per account. I think two installs is reasonable.
Quote Hold down the Ctrl key and click on the line to produce a keyframe. There are changes in PD16 to make it's use easier to adjust audio.

Thanks so much tomasc. I looked everywhere and couldn't find that ctrl solution.

<span class="post_name">
</span>
I recently upgraded form version 14 to 16. I use to be able to click anywhere on the audio timeline and get a little dot and I could adjust the volume anywhere on the timeline. I can't seem to do that in version 16. Am I missing something?
Here are some screen shots for clarification, in case anyone else is having the same problem.
Thanks so much for your reply Carl. I kept reading about the"Effects" button, but didn't see it. I did apply the effect right onto the video (probably best to use the FX track). Anyway, when I clicked on the track I could not see the button. But when I unlinked the audio from the video, then the effects button was visible and I was able to remove the effect.

Is there a way to remove an effect after a project has been saved and the program closed (can't use "undo").

I applied the "Old Movie" style to a video project and produced it, which is cool. But in retrospect, I should have also produced a copy without the effect. I have the project saved, but can't seem to figure out how to remove the effect. I see the little orange i square in the corner of the clip and when I mouse over it tells me that the effect is applied.

Am I missing something simple or is it too late to remove the effect after the project has been saved and the program closed?

Cindy
Go to: