Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
yup agreed...just trying to squeeze out as much as possible from my existing pc...until I can afford a new more powerful one. thanks!
Thanks all, I tried Jaime-esque's advice...first attempt, I split 3 clips into 10 frames each, copied each clip and pasted right next to the originals. This was way too long for the desired effect, so I tried again with clips of 3 frames each and it came out much better. Here is my logic:
[clip1, clip2, clip3]
copy each clip and paste right next to the original clip like:
[clip1, copy clip1, clip2, copy clip2, clip3, copy clip3]
then I reversed the copied clips like:
[clip1, reverse copy clip1, clip2, reverse copy clip2, clip3, reverse copy clip3]
and then for the final touch, I copied clip3 again and put it at the end so it gives a smoother transition to the next long clip like:
[clip1, reverse copy clip1, clip2, reverse copy clip2, clip3, reverse copy clip3, copy clip3 again]

attached is my final sample test with both 10 and 3 frame clip stutters. I am very pleased with the outcome of the 3 frame clips...

Thanks all!
I upgraded to new ATI Catalyst drivers 11.3 and STILL cant get the hardware acceleration in produce preferences to be available (checkable)...even though I have hardware acceleration checked in the main preferences. Anyone know how to fix? I have ATI Radeon HD 3650...idling at 2%, WIN 7 x64. Thx
I have seen this effect done recently on many music videos. It is kind of hard to describe, but I like to call it...a video "stutter" where the object in the video seems to stutter back and forth quickly for a few seconds, like a robot short circuiting.

Is there an easy (or not so easy) way to accomplish it in PD9. Forgive me but I am fairly new to PD9 and am still learning. I thought I would ask before trying, but my initial hunch would be to make several quick splits in the video clip and duplicate each one and then reverse every other clip. I would appreciate any other suggestions. Attached is a short sample clip of the effect I am trying to reproduce
Great tutorial! May I suggest you update the clip name and description on youtube so it can be more easily searched for others interested in PD9 stuff.

Can you do another one for transitions? The animated preview thumbnails in PD9 are not the greatest examples. Thanks!
Hi there, newbie here. I was just wondering if there was an easy way in PD9 to add an effect that cycles the hue color of a clip through the entire color spectrum for the length of the clip? I have seen this effect in Windows 7 Movie Maker and Sony Vegas. Thanks
Hi there...I use many copyrighted songs as background music in my Youtube videos. My videos are for entertainment purposes only and I do not claim the songs or do it for any type of profit. If you get flagged for a copyright violation you can use the following instructions attachment to dispute the copyright claim and use a loophole. Also is a disclaimer I add to my Youtube video description too...It works for me everytime. :

good stuff to know...thanks all!
I had the same question...Once I got the activation key I ended up uninstalling the trial version and downloading the full version (2 files...program and content) and installing that with the key.
Hi I am new too and had the same question. Apparently you are supposed to put the video effect in the effects track below the audio track of the video. If this is the case, I do not know the difference but PD9 also allows you to drag the effect right onto the video track...dunno what is the difference...but once the effect is dragged onto the video track, I too could not figure out how to remove. Perhaps someone with more experience could explain the difference in apply video effects? Thx
thanks...that worked...wonder why it didnt play my mp3's properly...oh well this works...thanks!
Hi I have trial version of PD9. I am having audio issues when adding a music file from Itunes...mp4 converted to mp3, using ITunes convert to mp3 function. When I add the song file to my project, it sounds slow and heavily distorted. I have tried several different mp3s from Itunes and non Itunes files with same poor audio results in PD9. Same mp3s sound perfectly fine in ITunes and other media players. Files are 44khz with bitrate about 2116 kbps.

Anyone know how to fix or can offer us suggestions? My PC is Dell XPS win 7 x64 bit with 4 Gb ram.

Thanks
Go to: