Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thank you. I had found this on their website and assumed that was only for PD 7 or 8. Didn't realize I could also use it upgrade from PD 9deluxe to ultra as well.
Could you tell me where? I've looked under upgrades and the only options are 7/8 non retail to PD 9 Ultra or Deluxe and 7/8 retail to PD 9 ultra and deluxe. I've been checking back every week hoping they would add a PD 9 deluxe to ultra but can't find it. Where did you find it at?
I bought PD 9 deluxe without realizing it wouldn't burn blu ray and AVDHD. Can I upgrade to the ultra or do I have to buy it full price? I see you can go from PD7/8 to 9 for about 1/2 price. If its full price I'd probably be better off with another program that does the same thing. I like PD9 but for $100 I'd have two editing programs and I always use the second one to burn.
Had to uninstall reinstall. That got the speed back to normal but would still crash while adjusting audio levels through the audio level mixer. I've got around it by just moving them by hand on the time line.
Had problems with program crashing when trying to alter audio. Went and installed latest patch now the program runs so slow it is unusable. I have a dual core processor with 5gb of memory. Any ideas?
Installed updated video driver and that did the trick. Weird that the trial wouldn't need it but full version would.
Also running Windows 7 with 5gb memory and dual core processor. Video card is nvidia Geforce 9100. The computer is an HP bought in July. Figured after the trial worked ok I would be fine. Tried uninstall and reinstall didn't help. Tomorrow I'll try the driver stuff. I've never tried to update a video driver though. If its too complicated I'll just box it up and ship it back. Plenty of other options out there.
Used PD 9 trial for a few days and decided I liked it enought to buy it. After getting the disc and installing now it just hangs on start up. My processors work at 80-100 percent but nothing ever comes up. I haven't done the driver check thing yet but since the trial version worked so well guessing they should be fine. I guess I'll try uninstalling and reinstalling but any other ideas?
Go to: