Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
You think 7 days matter? Maybe they did some improvements.

Also do you have any answers, or comments, about my original question. Thanks!
Sorry about that. Attached is the dxdiag.txt information.

Thanks so much for the help!.
I love the program and want to see what I can do to speed things up!
If there's anything else you need please let me know.
Sorry should have provided more info.
OS is Windows 7, 64bit. Powerdirector 9,64bit.
8GigRam, 500G HD space.
VC is Nvidia GTC550ti with 1GRAM

Thanks
Oh and just to add it's all HD video that I'm working with.
Thanks
What video card do you have? I had a similar same problem on a new install of Win7. I updated all drivers and still no luck so I bought a new video card (Nvidia GTX550) to replace me Radeon 4850 and problems went away.
Hi. Can someone tell me difference in rendering if I upgrade to a quad core I5 or I7?
I currently have a Core2 Duo E6400 with 8GRAM, Windows 7.

I just got a new vid card Nvidia GTC550ti with 1Gram and when I produce a video my processors are pegged at 100% but my video card is only at around 25% so I assume that my CPUs are bottleneck?

What kind of improvements would a new processor setup make? 10%,50%,2x, 3x??
An hr of video took about 5hrs to create a BD to the harddrive.

Thanks
Great thanks.
Do most people export the project to archive?
It seems like a whole lot of harddrive space but I guess drives are cheap nowadays.
thanks

I believe I found the problem. When adding clips to the library I was dragging them from the flashcard drive and not copying them to the hard drive first. I guess the drag and drop is really a drag a shortcut drop since it does not copy the actual file.

Thanks

Anyone?
Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi I just got a new HD Canon camcorder Vixia HF M300 and I'm in process of evaluating video editing software.
From what I read this one is at the top of the list. So I installed the trial version it and I'm pretty impressed with the interface and ease of use.

The problem is when getting to producing a movie. After 1/2 of of rendering it still said it had 23hrs left. This was with 10 clips for a total of 15 minutes.

In another test movie it got to 100% but just hung there. And sometimes when the program is open, doing nothing the task manager shows 50% cpu utilization.

I attached the DxDiag log file as well as a front screenshot and the vistatest on the cyberlink website.
The vista upgrade test says that "the Cyberlink software requires updating" but I'm not sure what to do.

Is it possible for someone to help me out with this?
Thanks
Go to: