Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Is there not any way to make the videos look like what the game looks like, though? In game the people and the names look crystal clear.
Is that just not possible?
I sure hope someone will be able to help.
Hello all,
I am hoping you can help me.
I make gaming videos for a game called Free Realms. I use Fraps to film. My videos are turning out blurry. I am hoping someone can help me understand what I am doing wrong.

I tried filming with 30fps and then 60fps and could see no difference so I am not sure if that is the problem.

I have updated my drivers for my graphics card and I have the updated version of Fraps.

I am using Power Director vs. 9.0.0.3305

My Fraps files are 1920x1080.

I am using Windows 7

Is there anything else that might help you to be able to help me? Thanks for any help at all.

Here is a link to my last video to show the blurriness.
[youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg_CHcu7cUo
[/youtube]
Zadira
Oh boy! I can't wait to try this out tomorrow! Thank you so much! You're a peach!!
Oh wow! Thanks for the link to your PDtoots tutorials! Those are amazing!

For this project I am using a green screen for my cut out. I have an avi video clip of a fellow in an astronaut suit standing in front of green blocks. I am just not sure how to cut him out. Is there a way I can share my avi file here so you can see what I want to cut out? I am thinking the masking tutorial is much more complicated than what I will need to do.
Do I just create a mask for the green part of my screen? Thanks again for your help.
Here is an example of what I would like to do. This person was able to cut the guy and girl out of one file and match it to a different background. I have no idea how they did that? Are we able to do this with PD?

Hello all,
I am trying to figure out if it is possible to cut out a figure from my avi file and have them shown with a different background but still having movement.

I use Power Director version 9.0.0.2930.

I have seen some gaming videos where people have done this but can't figure out how to do with with PD.
Thank you for your help,
Zadira
Quote: I guess I better stop calling you Stephani!!! (unless one is your GAME NAME).

Ha ha! Actually, Stephani is my daughter's name. She bought PD for me for Christmas and she had to use her name for the download info. LOL Zadira IS my game name

Well, guess what Fred! When I downloaded the update for PD it fixed what ever the problem was. I can't thank you enough! I had no idea there was an update and no telling how much better this amazing program is now!

Thank you again and thank you Nina for all your help!
Oh wow! This is great help..
-goes to try these very helpful suggestions-

also.. wanted to say that I changed my user name in case anyone was confused. ;D
Hi Nina! thank you so much for your help!

Here is my DX info. I have made several videos with PD 9. This is the first time that I have encountered any problems.
I make videos for an online game I play called Free Realms. I use FRAPS to take the footage and piece them together in PD. I went to look and the fraps files are .avi.

Here is a link to my Channel so you can see what how they normally look.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ZadiraKindleriver?feature=mhee

I have not tried using any other templates besides .wmv for these types of videos.

Again... thank you so much for your help.

I have narrowed this down a bit. The problem does not come from uploading to You Tube, apparently this is a problem when I try to produce the video. I tried not going through the You Tube Produce button and tried to just produce the video and I could produce it at a very low quality but the problem happens again when I tried to produce it at High Quality Video for a WMV file.

I wish I understood more about all this. I hope someone can help.
I am really hoping you guys can help. I have worked on this video for two weeks. I was uploading it as a private video to test it out and I got the message "Power Director has stopped working". I clicked to find out the reason and this is what I got as a result:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: PDR9.exe
Application Version: 9.0.0.2316
Application Timestamp: 4ce23ee6
Fault Module Name: CES_PlugIn.dll
Fault Module Version: 7.0.1.2309
Fault Module Timestamp: 4cd92670
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 000000000000a91d
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: c223
Additional Information 2: c22314e07acdad9b0d279892f0a1fd39
Additional Information 3: c848
Additional Information 4: c8482471516caf6fd990de8d16b7eb85

I have Power Director 9
I use Windows 7
Mozilla Firefox

I have made lots of videos using this program but this is the first time this has happened. I was using the PRODUCE button to create and upload it to You Tube. I do appreciate any help at all.

Go to: