Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi Dafydd,

I tried to use the ION Video 2 Go USB device, that's by the way how I also got PowerDirector 8. PowerDirector was included in the package. But with the ION Video 2 Go my camcorder is not recognized, I think that the ION device is comparable with the KWORLD USB device ! That's why I tried the Firewire cable. Sorry, but I looked in search, but could not find the right answer, Maybe did not look good enough, sorry again !
I already sent a question about the matter to the ION help desk,maybe they know how to overcome the problem and if not, I'm have to use PowerProducer, this APPS does work with my ION device, but with less possibilities !

John.
I have a new problem with PowerDirector 8.
I connected the camcorder to my computer with a Firewire cable as Jaime sugested, and that worked, the camera was recognized. BUT when I try to capture my video film and click on RECORD, the program starts the recording but stops recording after about 5 seconds. What can that be ?? I tried to set the TIME LIMIT to 59 minutes, but that doesn't do the trick !

John.
Jaime:
Yes it's still a tape drive camera, trying now to capture my old tapes to DVD.

Robert:
Thanks for the advice !

Guys, I will try Jaime's advice ! Thanks a lot anyway.

John.
Thanks Jaime, will do !!

John.
Just installed PowerDirector 8.0, but the program doesn't recognize my Sony DCR TRV120E camcorder, what must I do ??????????

JohnMGD
Hello,

Just bought ION's video 2 Go. PowerDirector 8.0 and PowerProducer 5.0 were included with the package.
I registered both APPS and received an e-mail, but did not recieve an activation code for PowerDirector.
On my member page I could retrieve the activation code for PowerProducer, but not for PowerDirector.
Can anybody tell me how to actiate or receive the activation code for PowerDirector.

JohnMGD
Go to: