Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Activating Power Director 8.0
John Dohmen [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 15, 2010 14:21 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

Just bought ION's video 2 Go. PowerDirector 8.0 and PowerProducer 5.0 were included with the package.
I registered both APPS and received an e-mail, but did not recieve an activation code for PowerDirector.
On my member page I could retrieve the activation code for PowerProducer, but not for PowerDirector.
Can anybody tell me how to actiate or receive the activation code for PowerDirector.

JohnMGD
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
Is there not a registration key somewhere in the documentation? I'm not familiar with exactly how the OEM versions work, but the only ones, as far as I know, that can give you the code would be customer support. There should be a contact link if you click on the support link at the top of this page. Drop them a note and explain the situation. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
John Dohmen [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 15, 2010 14:21 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks Jaime, will do !!

John.