Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Tmt5 with 114 patch has auto refresh rate. Works fine on most systems, but there are some issues.
You can use Any Dvd too auto switch refresh rate. If you have My Movies it can copy dvds and blu-rays from within Media Center also.
Power Dvd has better UI, but Tmt runs blu-rays smoother on most systems I have tried it. The HD-sim is not so god on tmt.

Have you tried to set the display refresh rate to 24Hz when playing Blu-ray disks ?
Quote: Hello all,

I recently purchased Christmas Carol Triple Play BD that has three discs containing 2D film, 3D film and digital copy. The 2D BD plays fine with PDVD 9.5 but the 3D version of the film starts to load and stops at 98%.

Does anyone have the 3D version of this film ? Does it work with PDVD 9.5 or PDVD 10.0 ?

Thanks.

works well with Power DVD 10 II. useimg .iso file.
Used AnyDVD to make .iso, DVDFab was only 2D, or failed to start.
Go to: